Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sink Your Teeth Into This

Mom says cats are weird, but that is what makes them so loveable and unique.  Bailey likes to chew on anything string-like. Blind cords are a particular favorite, so are tucked into the blinds every day.  Shoe laces can be appetizing as well, and are shoved inside sneakers all the time.  Mom and Dad are always very careful that nothing resembling string is left out.  Tatiana, on the other hand, likes to lick soap.  So, Mom & Dad only have soap dispensers in the home.  The 2 fosters, Rose & Prism, both like to chew on cardboard boxes - mostly Prism.  We think Rose only does it because Prism does it.  Monkey see, monkey do! 

What do you like to sink your teeth into, that you shouldn't?

1 comment:

  1. I like to chew on velcro. There is a velcro strap on Mom's computer power cord that I LOVE! She has some bags with velcro closures that I try to chew on too. She always tells me "No!" but I keep trying!

    ReplyDelete